BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

quinta-feira, 6 de maio de 2010

Lists

I love lists.

I make loads of them, I lose them, I find them later. It is quite funny.

Now that my main dream came true, I have set up a new list of goals. It concerns mainly travelling, but also my academic and professional life.

1. 2010-2011 - finish my degree and apply for the internship on the European Union.

2. Autumn/Winter 2010 - Prague and Budapest. Quick trips, like I am doing now with Italy.

3. Summer 2011 - Inter-Rail - I will obviously cut the UK and Paris. Spain will be just the remaining cities in the north I haven't seen. Definitely the south of France, Holland (repeat Amsterdam and visit a couple of new ones), Germany, Italy (Milan, Rome and I am still choosing cities in both north and south), Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Croatia.

if not

Buenos Aires, Argentina - as a volunteer :D

Places I want to go after, when I have my life a little bit more established:

. Sicily
. Sardinia
. Corse
. Sofia
. India


It sounds a lot, but I have proved to myself that little by little, I can keep dreaming and making my lists.

Sem comentários: