BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

Things

Things.

Objects, notes, photographs, tickets, confetti, broken bracelets, rings given by lovers, laces, letters, flyers, maps, drawings. They are just things. Things that you put in a little pretty box. Things that you keep because they are a part of you, because they have a meaning, because they help you remind you of the good moments of your life.

But I often wonder why do I keep these things. I just open the little box from time to time. Sometimes it makes me sad because I wish those moments would last forever. Sometimes it makes me happy because I realize that I lived those moments fully. Still, why do I keep these things? One day I will die and they will all lose their meaning, and all those memories will die with me. My sons and daughters will never know why did I keep them, they will probably throw them away.

They are just things. They are my things.

Let's keep opening the box from time to time.

1 comentário:

André Pereira disse...

Things don't mean nothing without people to give them meaning.
And meaning is nothing if you don't have things to give meaning.

Cherish them, pass them :)